Forms for Fiance(e) Visas (K1/K2 categories)
Instructions and Documents for Fiancé(e) Visas (K1 category)
Important! Application fee for K visas (K1/K2/K3/K4): As of April 30, 2012, CitiBank is no longer processing the payment of the MRV fee for K Visas. Until further notice, the K visa fee will be paid at the American Consulate's cashier on the day of the visa interview. Please access the schedule of fees for the appropriate amount of the fee.
- Instructions for Fiancée Applicants (PDF 89KB)
- General Information for Fiancées of U.S. Citizens
- DS 230 (PDF 996KB) (Fill out just part I)
- DS-156 *
*Note: Applicant must present two copies of this form. It will only be accepted in the electronic version.
- DS-156K (PDF 135KB)
- DS-157 (PDF 128KB)
- Instructions for the Affidavit of Support: I-134 (PDF 47KB)
- I-134 (PDF 67KB)
- Sworn Statement (PDF 25KB)
- Poverty Guidelines
- Medical Examination
- Photo Requirements
- Request for Police Certificate (State Public Security Secretariat) (PDF 15KB)
- Request for Police Certificate (Residents and former residents of the State of RJ) (PDF 40KB)
- List of Public Security Secretariats
- Request for Police Certificate (Federal Police) (PDF 86KB)
- List of Federal Police Offices (Federal Police)
Important! Order of documents for the interview
Important Notice on K and Asylee Visas
Please note that forms DS-156 and DS-157 are still required for K and Asylees Visas, until further notice. DS-160 will not be accepted on those cases.